Pulp Community Release 17
Installation & Upgrade
Installation instructions can be found in the Pulp User Guide at the Pulp project web site.
As usual, upgraded environments must run
pulp-migrate to upgrade to the latest database changes.
- Ability to export repository content (rpms, errata, packagegroups, distributions and custom metadata)
- User facing API to invoke exports on a repository
- CLI support to invoke exports via `pulp-admin repo export`
- Ability to cancel on going exports on a repository
- New fields added to distribution model – “Family”, “Variant” and “Version”
- Ability to gracefully cancel a running clone using ‘pulp-admin repo cancel_clone’ command
- Ability to snapshot and restart a running clone in case of server restart
- Pulp: 0.237-4
- Grinder: 0.119
- Gofer: 0.50