Pulp 2.8.6 Generally Available
Pulp 2.8.6 is now Generally Available in the stable repositories with bug fixes:
This release includes a small number of fixes to severe bugs in Pulp Platform,
the RPM plugin, and the Docker plugin.
Of particular interest to RPM users are issues #1949 and #2048, two issues
that were severely impacting errata-related syncing and publishing. See the
list of issues below for more details.
The Pulp 2 and Pulp stable repositories are included in the pulp repo files:
https://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/pulp/pulp/fedora-pulp.repo for fedora 22 & 23
https://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/pulp/pulp/rhel-pulp.repo for RHEL 6 & 7
After enabling the desired repository (pulp-stable or pulp-2-stable), you’ll want
to follow the standard upgrade path, with migrations:
$ sudo systemctl stop httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat $ sudo yum upgrade $ sudo -u apache pulp-manage-db $ sudo systemctl start httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat
- 2056 Distribution storage path migration re-links .treeinfo files incorrectly.
- 2012 alternate content source refresh fails with json serialization error
- 2031 possible incorrect URL param parsing by streamer
- 2048 Errata update failure during sync or upload
- 1949 re-publish takes longer than expected
- 2032 pulp sets reboot_suggested to True for all errata when syncing from published repo
View the full list in Redmine: