The Pulp 2.9.2 is now available, and can be downloaded from the 2.9 stable repositories:
This release includes fixes to Pulp Platform and the RPM Plugin.
These critical issues are fixed in Pulp 2.9.2:
- 1863 Exception using regex in filters against associate endpoint
- 1894 unassociate rpms API request using unit_ids removes all rpm from repo
- 1728 Please relax input validation on –login for ‘pulp-admin user create’
- 2135 Repo publish error Unclosed tags: endverbatim
- 2093 errors importing some rpms after upgrading to pulp 2.9
- 2077 publish fails if Django Template Syntax in changelog
View this list in Redmine.