Pulp 2.10.1 ROLLED BACK
Pulp 2.10.1 was found to have multiple fatal flaws, most notably this issue. As a result, the release was rolled back. Pulp 2.10.2 is now available and addresses these fatal flaws. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Pulp 2.10.1 (Spooky Edition) is now Generally Available in the stable repositories:
This release includes bug fixes to Pulp Platform, the RPM Plugin, and the OSTree plugin.
Pulp 2.10.1 includes a variety of bug fixes to the Pulp Platform, as well as the OSTree and RPM plugins, outlined below.
The Pulp stable repositories are included in the pulp repo files:
- https://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/pulp/pulp/fedora-pulp.repo for fedora 23 & 24
- https://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/pulp/pulp/rhel-pulp.repo for RHEL 6 & 7
After enabling the
pulp-2-stable repository, you’ll want to follow the standard
upgrade path with migrations:
$ sudo systemctl stop httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat $ sudo yum upgrade $ sudo -u apache pulp-manage-db $ sudo systemctl start httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat
These issues are fixed in Pulp 2.10.1:
- 2237 Published repositories are copied instead of linked
- 2213 Proxy URL for remotes not properly constructed.
- 2344 Streamer PulpHTTPAdapter does not configure the proxy pool manger with certificates resulting in 503s.
- 2328 Repository syncs show all units updated even when there are no changes
- 2287 Cannot get docker v2 repo tags list
- 2278 Remove checksum_type from the srpm and drpm collections
- 2277 Content published using move (instead of copy) causes 404 due to selinux denial.
- 2221 rsync distributor doesn’t remove files from remote when rsyncing empty repository with –delete
- 2049 Django RemovedInDjango110Warning in logs for missing TEMPLATES setting
- 1766 Pulp API is incompatible with Django 1.10
- 1392 Misleading nodes quickstart howto
- 2326 Publishes fail
- 2257 unit test failure: “AppRegistryNotReady: Apps aren’t loaded yet.”
- 2242 Package signature ID checking is broken when syncing in packages
- 2227 Only first pkglist is synced for erratum even if multiple are present
- 2190 Unit is associated with the repo before it is copied to the final location
View this list in Redmine