Pulp 2.10.3 is now Generally Available in the stable repositories:
This release includes bug fixes for the Pulp Platform, and the RPM Plugin.
The Pulp stable repositories are included in the pulp repo files:
- https://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/pulp/pulp/fedora-pulp.repo for fedora 23 & 24
- https://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/pulp/pulp/rhel-pulp.repo for RHEL 6 & 7
After enabling the
pulp-2-stable repository, you’ll want to follow the standard
upgrade path with migrations:
$ sudo systemctl stop httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat
$ sudo yum upgrade
$ sudo -u apache pulp-manage-db
$ sudo systemctl start httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat
- 2436 pulp-selinux RPM fails to run restorecon statements post install
- 2195 can’t sync unit that was previously uploaded
- 2424 restorecon runs unecessarily for all 2.10+ upgrades
- 2354 Incorrect URL on lazy catalog entries created for existing RPM content units
- 2372 updating importer ssl_client_cert to null fails with error
- 2362 applicability calculation wastes time scanning a list
- 2374 Can’t skip distribution content during sync
View this list in Redmine
el6 Known Issue Update
In the beta announcement for this release, I mentioned that the el6 test suite was indicating that this release might be unstable for that platform.
The el6 release has since been verified as working and cleared for release, as reported here.
Thanks to everyone involved in this investigation.