Pulp 2.12.1 Generally Available
Pulp 2.12.1 is now Generally Available in the stable repositories:
This release includes bug fixes for the Pulp Platform and the RPM Plugin.
There were 2 potential blockers filed during the 2.12.1 beta: #2591 and #2600. #2591 was resolved by the user, and #2600 was a beta packaging issue. Thus this release is unchanged from the 2.12.1 Beta 1 release.
The Pulp 2 stable repositories are included in the pulp repo files:
After enabling the pulp-stable or pulp-2-stable repository, you’ll want to follow the standard upgrade path with migrations:
$ sudo systemctl stop httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat pulp_streamer goferd $ sudo yum upgrade $ sudo -u apache pulp-manage-db $ sudo systemctl start httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat pulp_streamer goferd
goferd services should be omitted if those services are not installed.
- 1594 deprecation warnings when running migrations on EL7
- 1781 Files ending in .gz are delivered with incorrect content headers
- 2004 Pulp logs many DeprecationWarnings
- 2458 Lazy download repo content task fails silently.
- 2503 remove_missing does not seem to remove on_demand catalog entries
- 2518 rpm - confusion around pulp_streamer files
- 2542 Streamer needs to try all available catalog entries.
- 2550 Publishing via rsync does not correctly look at publish records
- 2563 MongoDB deployment link broken in docs
- 2576 Update build system to properly implement el6 support policy
- 2577 last_unit_added is not updated when units are copied over from another repo
- 2587 on_demand downloads aren’t being cached by Squid
- 2263 Fast-forward yum publish skips units if previous publish was cancelled
- 2502 cursor timeout in _duplicate_key_id_generator_aggregation() during sync
- 2568 DocumentTooLarge error during merge of errata pkglists
View this list in Redmine.
el6 Support Reminder
As mentioned previously, Pulp no longer supports el6 starting with 2.12.
Pulp users running on RHEL or CentOS 6 are recommended to upgrade their Pulp server to the current major version of that OS, RHEL or CentOS 7.