Pulp 2.13.1 is now Generally Available in the stable repositories:
This release includes bug fixes for Pulp Platform, RPM Plugin, Puppet Plugin, and the nectar library.
There is a known issue for upgrading some of the pulp plugins in Fedora only, this is an old issue that was recently discovered and will be fixed in the next pulp release. #2639
The Pulp 2 stable repositories are included in the pulp repo files:
After enabling the pulp-stable or pulp-2-stable repository, you’ll want to follow the standard upgrade path with migrations:
$ sudo systemctl stop httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat pulp_streamer goferd
$ sudo yum upgrade
$ sudo -u apache pulp-manage-db
$ sudo systemctl start httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat pulp_streamer goferd
goferd services should be omitted if those services are not installed.
- 2689 Don’t use ssh connection sharing in rsync distributor
- 2722 Local variable ‘published_after_predistributor’ referenced before assignment”
- 2733 Pulp’s test certs are bad and do not conform to candlepin’s entitlement cert format
- 2746 Add documentation about Transparent Huge Pages
- 2726 Fix pulp_resource_mananger typo
- 2704 Catalog entries for existing content units with old-style storage path get created with new-style storage path.
- 2720 Can’t sync file repo that uses basic auth
- 2721 Race condition on errata model save during sync of multiple similar repos
- 2666 Rsync publish for RPM repo fails to run in fast forward mode
- 2605 Ovirt, Openstack | Malformed repository: metadata is missing for some packages in filelists.xml and in other.xml
- 1846 pulp does not sync puppetforge correctly
- 2315 Better logging at INFO level
- 2696 Pulp streamer not ‘streaming’ content to squid
View this list in Redmine.
el6 Support Reminder
As mentioned previously, Pulp no longer supports el6 starting with 2.12.
Pulp users running on RHEL or CentOS 6 are recommended to upgrade their Pulp server to the current major version of that OS, RHEL or CentOS 7.