Pulp 2.13.3 is now Generally Available in the stable repositories:
This release includes bug fixes for Pulp Platform, RPM Plugin, and the Puppet Plugin.
The Pulp 2 stable repositories are included in the pulp repo files:
After enabling the pulp-stable or pulp-2-stable repository, you’ll want to follow the standard upgrade path with migrations:
$ sudo systemctl stop httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat pulp_streamer goferd
$ sudo yum upgrade
$ sudo -u apache pulp-manage-db
$ sudo systemctl start httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat pulp_streamer goferd
goferd services should be omitted if those services are not installed.
- 2532 rsync distributor without force_full incorrectly skips publishing some units
- 2677 Occasional HTTP 403 errors when downloading rpms from on_demand / lazy sync repositories
- 2791 Rsync publish includes units which have not yet been published via the predistributor
- 2898 Django 1.10 breaks content app
- 2798 content can’t be fetched for background or on-demand repositories
- 2773 ISO repo does not handle updates to files on manifest during re-sync correctly
- 2844 Rsync publish for RPM repo fails to run in fast forward mode
- 2681 Store errata package lists in a separate collection
View this list in Redmine.
el6 Support Reminder
As mentioned previously, Pulp no longer supports el6 starting with 2.12.
Pulp users running on RHEL or CentOS 6 are recommended to upgrade their Pulp server to the current major version of that OS, RHEL or CentOS 7.