Pulp 2.14.1 is now Generally Available in the stable repositories:
This release includes bug fixes for Pulp Platform, RPM Plugin, Puppet Plugin, and the nectar library.
The Pulp 2 stable repositories are included in the pulp repo files:
After enabling the pulp-stable or pulp-2-stable repository, you’ll want to follow the standard upgrade path with migrations:
$ sudo systemctl stop httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat pulp_streamer goferd $ sudo yum upgrade $ sudo -u apache pulp-manage-db $ sudo systemctl start httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat pulp_streamer goferd
goferd services should be omitted if those services are not installed.
- 2961 Pulp 2.14 broken on Fedora 26
- 2734 task group never quite finishes if pulp is restarted in the middle of task run
- 2954 Ensure that queued tasks are not lost by enabling task_reject_on_worker_lost for Celery 4
- 2959 Task results can be lost due to race condition
- 2758 Documentation on Pulp’s storage logic
- 3018 mongo 3.4 warning over the use of aggregate
RPM Support - 3004 recursive errata copy does not copy rpms
Docker Support - 2956 As a user, I can sync from registries that use basic auth
View this list in Redmine.
el6 Support Reminder
As mentioned previously, Pulp no longer supports el6 starting with 2.12.
Pulp users running on RHEL or CentOS 6 are recommended to upgrade their Pulp server to the current major version of that OS, RHEL or CentOS 7.