Pulp 2.14.2 is now Generally Available in the stable repositories:
This release includes bug fixes for Pulp Platform, RPM Plugin, Puppet Plugin, and the nectar library.
The Pulp 2 stable repositories are included in the pulp repo files:
After enabling the pulp-stable or pulp-2-stable repository, you’ll want to follow the standard upgrade path with migrations:
$ sudo systemctl stop httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat pulp_streamer goferd
$ sudo yum upgrade
$ sudo -u apache pulp-manage-db
$ sudo systemctl start httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat pulp_streamer goferd
goferd services should be omitted if those services are not installed.
- 3036 Pulp streamer dumps core on F26
- 2979 Celery workers may deadlock when PULP_MAX_TASKS_PER_CHILD is used
- 2964 Too easy for user to create empy python repo when syncing from feed
- 2847 Skip download of blobs with foreign mediatype.
- 2960 UnicodeEncodeError in case of a non-ASCII character in comments provided with SSL cert/key/CA
View this list in Redmine.
el6 Support Reminder
As mentioned previously, Pulp no longer supports el6 starting with 2.12.
Pulp users running on RHEL or CentOS 6 are recommended to upgrade their Pulp server to the current major version of that OS, RHEL or CentOS 7.