Pulp 2.14.3 Generally Available
Pulp 2.14.3 is now Generally Available in the stable repositories:
This release includes bug fixes for Pulp Platform, RPM Plugin, Puppet Plugin, and the nectar library.
The Pulp 2 stable repositories are included in the pulp repo files:
After enabling the pulp-stable or pulp-2-stable repository, you’ll want to follow the standard upgrade path with migrations:
$ sudo systemctl stop httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat pulp_streamer goferd $ sudo yum upgrade $ sudo -u apache pulp-manage-db $ sudo systemctl start httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat pulp_streamer goferd
goferd services should be omitted if those services are not installed.
- 3039 NotFound exception if consumer is deleted when its queue is gone
- 3090 Uploading an invalid rpm produces an error message: “unexpected error occurred importing uploaded file: ‘primary’”
- 3120 Race condition on saving a distribution unit during “smart proxy” sync
- 3047 ISO repo doesn’t correctly handle updates to files for content already in Pulp
- 3100 Removal of existing iso units doesn’t work if there are multiple iso files
- 3115 One sample request in API doc for regenerate_applicability is wrong
View this list in Redmine.
End of the (2.14) line
With pending changes to pulp’s commit and packaging processes coinciding with the upcoming 2.15.0 release, we have decided to explicitly stop the 2.14 line with the release of 2.14.3 to help provide a clean break in process for those involved.