Pulp 2.15.2 Generally Available
Pulp 2.15.2 is now Generally Available in the stable repositories:
This release includes bug fixes for Pulp, Puppet Support, and RPM Support.
The Pulp 2 stable repositories are included in the pulp repo files:
After enabling the pulp-stable or pulp-2-stable repository, you’ll want to follow the standard upgrade path with migrations:
$ sudo systemctl stop httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat pulp_streamer goferd $ sudo yum upgrade $ sudo -u apache pulp-manage-db $ sudo systemctl start httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat pulp_streamer goferd
goferd services should be omitted if those services are not installed.
- 2835 Tasks stuck in waiting after restart of pulp services
- 3129 occasional httpd segfault
- 3317 rsync_distributors: ‘rsync_extra_args’ not used in all calls to rsync
- 3319 Certificates used in unit testing are expired
- 3349 pulp-admin -vvv returns incorrect information for “worker_name” when querying task results
- 3356 queue_name property on worker model returns invalid results when the worker name is None
- 3383 Worker model’s “queue_name” property returns the wrong name on Celery 4.x
- 3314 puppet install distributor broken on F27 due to SELinux denials
- 3342 Relative import breaks Python 2.4 (RHEL 5)