Pulp 2.15.3 is now available in the stable repositories:
This release includes bugfixes for Docker Support, Pulp, and RPM Support.
The Pulp 2 stable repositories are included in the pulp repo files:
After enabling the pulp-stable or pulp-2-stable repository, you’ll want to follow the standard upgrade path with migrations:
$ sudo systemctl stop httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat pulp_streamer goferd $ sudo yum upgrade $ sudo -u apache pulp-manage-db $ sudo systemctl start httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat pulp_streamer goferd
goferd services should be omitted if those services are not installed.
- 3286 Sync logic should not assume on schema1 by default existence
- 3357 docker_distributor_web is racy, not atomic
- 3258 Update with new recipe for v2s1 manifest upload
- 3246 Update branching.rst to match pup-0003
- 3347 Advise users to use
setseboolto set pulp_manage_rsync
- 3386 PEP8 Pulp’s docs/conf.py