Pulp 2.16.0 is now available in the stable repositories:
This release includes new features for Debian Support, Packaging, Pulp, and RPM Support.
The Pulp 2 stable repositories are included in the pulp repo files:
After enabling the pulp-stable or pulp-2-stable repository, you’ll want to follow the standard upgrade path with migrations:
$ sudo systemctl stop httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat pulp_streamer goferd $ sudo yum upgrade $ sudo -u apache pulp-manage-db $ sudo systemctl start httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat pulp_streamer goferd
goferd services should be omitted if those services are not installed.
- 80 Design data model to support Debian repos
- 2938 Add pep8speaks
- 2764 Ability to publish more than one dist+component combination
- 2765 Ability to sync more than one dist/component
- 3135 As a user, I have a setting to mitigate when workers go missing under heavy loads
- 3352 Make config.get_boolean return given default value