pulpcore 3.0 beta 1
Pulp 3 Highlighted New Features
- Relational database. We designed Pulp 3 to be SQL agnostic, it was developed with SQLite and PostgreSQL.
- Pulp 3 is installable with pip, and can be run on most linux systems.
- The set of content in each repository is versioned.
- Promotion and rollback are fast, synchronous calls.
- Auto-generated, always up-to-date API reference documentation
What to expect
Weekly Releases to PyPI
Changes will be communicated
All of the Pulp 3 APIs may change during the beta process. Breaking changes will be clearly communicated in release notes, and on mailing lists when applicable.
Betas are not part of a supported upgrade path. Migrations from Pulp 2 are planned, but not yet implemented. We do not support upgrades between betas.
Keep an eye on pulp-list for announcements of plugins entering beta.