A few days ago, we announced the beta 1 release of Pulp 3.0 Core. To coincide with this release, today we are announcing the beta 1 release of the pulp_ansible plugin. This is a brand new plugin that allows you to manage your Ansible content using Pulp. Below you will find information about the plugin, its features, how to install it, and a demo video.
Please note that this plugin is available for Pulp 3.0 only and not Pulp 2.0.
Pulp Ansible Plugin Features
The pulp_ansible plugin supports the following features:
- Syncing Ansible Roles to Pulp from galaxy.ansible.com
- Managing Ansible Roles with repositories and repository versions
- Uploading Ansible Roles to Pulp through the REST API
- Publishing and distributing Ansible Roles using the Galaxy API
- Installation of Ansible Roles from Pulp using the ansible-galaxy CLI client
To find out how to install pulp_ansible or to read our docs around how to use pulp_ansible, check out the pulp_ansible repository on Github.
To view our progress, report bugs, or request new features, check out our issue tracker at https://pulp.plan.io/projects/ansible_plugin.