Pulp 2.18.0 is now Generally Available in the stable repositories:
This release includes new features for Pulp, RPM Support, Puppet Support, Docker Support, and Crane.
The Pulp 2 stable repositories are included in the pulp repo files:
After enabling the pulp-stable or pulp-2-stable repository, you’ll want to follow the standard upgrade path with migrations:
$ sudo systemctl stop httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat pulp_streamer goferd $ sudo yum upgrade $ sudo -u apache pulp-manage-db $ sudo systemctl start httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat pulp_streamer goferd
goferd services should be omitted if those services are not installed.
- 1758 As a user, I would like to be able to change timeout values
- 4068 pulp-admin in cron : “IOError: [Errno 25] Inappropriate ioctl for device”
- 4092 redirect_host defaults to socket.getfqdn() instead of None
- 3927 As a user, I can upload information about Consumer
- 4007 As a user, I can sync rpm packages with sha512 checksums
- 4120 Syncing a repo with
backgrounddownload policy raises InvalidURL in RHEL 7.6
- 3876 Can’t recursively copy RPM between repos
- 3256 all sslclientcert in pulp.repo are called client.crt
- 3841 Pulp 2: Malicious iso feed repo can write arbitrary files with user apache.
- 4056 module information missing from errata search api
- 4130 Not able to upload RPMs
- 4144 Duplicated module dependnecy entries both after sync and after migration
- 3924 Add a migration for the “vendor” field
- 3919 As a user, I can manage modular Errata content
- 3925 As a user, I can retrieve a list of applicable RPMs, Errata, and Module streams for a consumer
- 3959 Modular errata sync and publish
- 4049 As a user, I can know if an RPM is modular or not
- 4058 As a user, I can calculate applicability for modular content
- 2849 Worker terminates abnormally while processing task
- 2966 Unable to sync docker repo because worker dies
- 3857 As a user, i want Crane to be able to serve Docker registry content directly as well as be alble to use redirects
Ignore this section if you haven’t tried to upgrade to Pulp 2.18.0 yet.
If you run MongoDB 2.x and tried to upgrade to Pulp 2.18.0 before this announcement, you likely ran into the issue with migrations. See https://pulp.plan.io/issues/4225
This problem is fixed now and included into Pulp 2.18.0 release. Just repeat the usual upgrade procedure.