Pulp 2.18.1 is now available in the stable repositories:
This release includes bugfixes for OSTree Support, Packaging, and RPM Support.
The Pulp 2 stable repositories are included in the pulp repo files:
After enabling the pulp-stable or pulp-2-stable repository, you’ll want to follow the standard upgrade path with migrations:
$ sudo systemctl stop httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat pulp_streamer goferd $ sudo yum upgrade $ sudo -u apache pulp-manage-db $ sudo systemctl start httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat pulp_streamer goferd
goferd services should be omitted if those services are not installed.
- 4152 Regression Pulp 2.17.1: recursive copy of RPMs does not copy partially resolvable dependencies
- 4225 0029_applicability_schema_change.py fails for some users
- 4252 modules.yaml file is generated on repository with no modularity information
- 4253 modules.yaml reference in repomd.xml does not use selected checksum
- 4309 Vendor field migration fails with ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘text’
- 4333 repo syncs fail causing worker to crash with /lib64/libmodulemd.so.1: undefined symbol: g_log_structured_standard
- 4375 Recursive copy doesn’t solve rich dependencies correctly
- 4315 python-isodate-0.5.0-1.pulp or greater missing from stable/latest repo for EL6