Pulp 2.20.0 is now available in the stable repositories:
This release includes new features for Pulp, RPM Support, and Debian Support.
The Pulp 2 stable repositories are included in the pulp repo files:
After enabling the pulp-stable or pulp-2-stable repository, you’ll want to follow the standard upgrade path with migrations:
$ sudo systemctl stop httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat pulp_streamer goferd $ sudo yum upgrade $ sudo -u apache pulp-manage-db $ sudo systemctl start httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat pulp_streamer goferd
goferd services should be omitted if those services are not installed.
- 4799 Replace option “skip_fast_forward” with “force_full” for FileDistributor
- 4810 “force_full” should disable fast-forward instead of enabling
- 4865 PULP_MANIFEST does not update correctly to publish files with iso_distributor via fast-forward when deleting an unit
- 4878 Some servers deny answering to requests made with pyhon-requests
- 4932 pulp3 on pulp2: Rename Pulp2 static directory to not conflict with Pulp3
- 4948 pulp3 on pulp2: /var/lib/pulp/published permissions prevents ‘metadata’ directory from being created.
- 4949 pulp3 on pulp2: permissions on /var/lib/pulp prevent /var/lib/pulp/artifact from being created
- 3625 As a user, I can use the CLI with an anonymous proxy
- 4708 Improve performance of publishing files with iso_distributor via the way of fast-forward
- 4871 When changing unit_key_fields, the relevant DB units may need to be prepared during migration BEFORE indexes are applied
- 4892 ISO repo copy can lead to a duplicates in a target repo and corrupted manifest
- 4818 Updating a yum_repo_metadata_file unit silently does nothing
- 4869 Use RPMTAG_MODULARITYLABEL to determine modular RPM
- 4880 Missing rpms in erratum pkglist when an erratum appears in multiple repos caused wrong applicability calculation.
- 4868 As a user, I can list modules in a repository with “pulp-admin rpm content module….”
- 4923 Document and refactor depsolving code
- 4924 KeyError during migration 0004
- 4951 Existence of /usr/lib/pulp/plugins/types/deb.json will prevent migration 0004 from working.
- 4138 Handling publish paths correctly
- 4705 Pulp creates Release files in the outer folder (stretch/updates)
- 4884 Pulp 2 Nightly Regression: Pulp debian migrations fail on pulp DB initialization
- 4707 Folder structure of the deb repos does not match upstreams