Pulp 2.21.1 is now available in the stable repositories:
This release includes bugfixes for Debian Support, Docker Support, Pulp, and RPM Support.
The Pulp 2 stable repositories are included in the pulp repo files:
After enabling the pulp-stable or pulp-2-stable repository, you’ll want to follow the standard upgrade path with migrations:
$ sudo systemctl stop httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat pulp_streamer goferd $ sudo yum upgrade $ sudo -u apache pulp-manage-db $ sudo systemctl start httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat pulp_streamer goferd
goferd services should be omitted if those services are not installed.
- 4345 Review behaviour when publishing empty repositories.
- 5170 As a user, i can specify –force-full on sync and it verifies existing content on disc
- 2220 Copying units between repositories hits DocumentTooLarge: BSON document too large, if source repo contains > 345,000 units of same type
- 5512 Can’t connect to remote mongodb when FIPS-enabled
- 5573 Publish won’t create multiple checkecksummed copies of primary.xml, fileliststs.xml etc even when in fast-forward mode
- 5742 Pulp 3 can’t sync when installed along side Pulp 2
- 5658 Copying modulemd_defaults over an uploaded unit fails: Not a directory
- 5578 rsync should use –skip-existing when creating remote directory
- 5659 Regression: publishing an empty ISO repo no longer publishes PULP_MANIFEST
- 5942 centos 8 appstream non-modular rpms are marked as modular
- 5951 yum_distributor wrongly skips publish after update of multi-repo errata
- 6096 After using the /associate endpoint, publish of the new repository fails
- 6151 associate-with-filter sometimes ends up with filtered-rpms in the destination