Pulp 2.21.4 is now available in the stable repositories:
This release includes bugfixes for Debian Support, Docker Support, Pulp, and RPM Support.
The Pulp 2 stable repositories are included in the pulp repo files:
After enabling the pulp-stable or pulp-2-stable repository, you’ll want to follow the standard upgrade path with migrations:
$ sudo systemctl stop httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat pulp_streamer goferd $ sudo yum upgrade $ sudo -u apache pulp-manage-db $ sudo systemctl start httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat pulp_streamer goferd
goferd services should be omitted if those services are not installed.
Please consider upgrading your installation to Pulp3, as Pulp 2 is entering its end-of-life phase. You can find the Migration Process directions on Pulp’s documentation site!
- 7654 Pulp2 overrides permissions set by pulp3
- 6471 Unable to sync large openshift docker repos
- 7214 Improve error message for registry errors
- 7445 Pulp2 overrides permissions set by pulp3
- 7726 Pulp2 sets 644 on the files which makes it impossible for the group to create hard links
- 7185 force_full rsync publish is done unnecessarily in some cases
- 7526 Publish is operational when the only change in config is “force_full” setting