Pulp RPM Plugin Beta 1 Release
Today we are announcing the beta 1 release of the pulp_rpm plugin for Pulp 3. This is a port of the pulp_rpm plugin for Pulp 3 that allows you to manage RPM content. Below you will find information about the plugin, its features, how to install it, and a demo video.
Pulp RPM Plugin Features
The pulp_rpm plugin currently supports the following features:
- Syncing RPM packages and errata from a remote repository
- Managing RPM content with repositories and repository versions
- Uploading RPM packages to Pulp through the REST API
- Publishing and distributing RPM content
- Installation of RPMs and errata from Pulp using dnf
To find out how to install pulp_rpm or to read our docs around how to use pulp_rpm, check out the pulp_rpm docs or the source code.
To view our progress, report bugs, or request new features, check out our issue tracker at https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp_rpm.