Pulp 2.21.2 is now available in the stable repositories:
This release includes bugfixes for Pulp, Python Support, and RPM Support.
The Pulp 2 stable repositories are included in the pulp repo files:
After enabling the pulp-stable or pulp-2-stable repository, you’ll want to follow the standard upgrade path with migrations:
$ sudo systemctl stop httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat pulp_streamer goferd $ sudo yum upgrade $ sudo -u apache pulp-manage-db $ sudo systemctl start httpd pulp_workers pulp_resource_manager pulp_celerybeat pulp_streamer goferd
goferd services should be omitted if those services are not installed.
- 6387 modular applicability profiles are not cleaned up properly
- 6520 Regression: publishing an empty ISO repo no longer publishes PULP_MANIFEST
- 6310 Migration 0048 is slow for installs with a lot of modular content
- 6334 Low applicability performance for large setups due to inefficient query of repo content
- 6354 _last_updated is not set when a module or module-defaults are updated
- 6355 Update last_unit_added on all the repos that contain the unit that has changed
- 6453 sha512 checksum validation fail
Pulp 2.21.2 is available with bugfixes for Pulp, Python Support, and RPM Support. Upgrading is recommended. Read more here: